Security Engineer with Lacework/ B2B, Contract/ Remote/ Poland
Security Engineer Location:
Poland, Fully RemoteJob Type:
B2B, ContractOur client is looking for qualified, open-minded and motivated Security Engineer. The client is an American, cloud computing services pioneer. They deliver proven multicloud solutions across your apps, data, and security. Maximize the benefits of modern cloud.Responsibilities
Skills and Qualification
- Develop existing implementation of Lacework CSPM tool to monitor and analyze the security posture of BNT cloud infrastructure.
- Perform continuous monitoring of cloud resources, configurations, and security policies to identify and address security risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and enforce security policies, standards, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain runbooks (SOPs) with workflows for security assessment, incident response, and remediation.
- Conduct security assessments and audits of cloud services, architectures, and applications to identify vulnerabilities and recommend improvements.
- Investigate and respond to security incidents, working closely with incident response teams to minimize impact and prevent future occurrences.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, emerging threats, and advancements in CSPM tools and techniques.
- Integrate policy requirements into pipelines as preventive controls
- Integration of Lacework into servicenow to raise tickets on non-compliance events. (with additional security signoff approval process)
- Solid understanding of cloud security concepts, best practices, and industry standard compliance frameworks (ISO + NIST + CIS)
- Understanding of GxP framework
- Confluence Documentation in English
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically under pressure.
- JIRA/Agile working processes
- Relevant certifications eg: Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at email@example.com
or +48 22 104 08 32.