A global platform has partnered with FRG Consulting to find their next Paid Media StrategistOur client's profile
Millions of people benefit from them, and the world is a little brighter because of them. Every minute, at least 100 people around the world use their platforms to find their best matching education. Meanwhile, they help educators diversify their (international) student population and reduce dropout rates. They are an international group of 200 people with 40 different nationalities.
Passionate about learning and having fun. Are you interested in learning more? Who are you and what do you do?
- Analyse campaign performance data in-depth, identifying trends, patterns, and improvements. Analyse large datasets and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as provide regular reports on campaign performance using analytics tools.
- Work with PPC specialists to improve ad performance, targeting, and bidding strategies across multiple platforms. Based on data insights, adjust ad creative, audience segmentation, and campaign settings.
- Contribute to the development of an overarching digital advertising strategy that incorporates paid media as a key component. Coordinate and integrate campaigns across channels with the digital marketing team.
- Using historical data and trends, forecast future campaign performance accurately. Ensure that budget allocations are based on business objectives and performance projections.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, algorithm updates, and emerging technologies. Keep strategies updated as opportunities and changes arise.
- A minimum of 7+ years' experience in paid marketing.
- A proven track record of data analysis, preferably in the context of digital marketing.
- Expertise with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, ad platform dashboards, and data visualization tools.
- Strong knowledge of paid media strategies, audience targeting, and campaign optimization.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to translate data insights into actionable strategies.
- Working with cross-functional teams requires effective communication and collaboration skills.
For more information reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!