Project Manager role based in Warsaw
My client is a global leader in the next-gen consultancy and digital service. They are enabling clients in more than 50+ countries to manoeuvre and navigate their digital transformation.
Some of the industry that my clients are currently performing are automotive, manufacturing, education and health-care and these are just to name a few and you could only imagine the projects my clients are doing on a day-day basis
Whether its cloud-based enterprise or the customisation of the shoes you wear my clients have had their thought-process implemented all over the world. This includes Google, Nike, BMW and many more!
Now it's up to you as a Project Manager to take it to the next level
This role comes with daily tasks which includes:
- Documenting automation requirements
- Suggesting process changes in order to increase potentials in automation
- Collaborating with customers for status and reports
- Automation of new functionality and regression testing of existing functionality
- Semi-annual bonus
- Training program
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Career progression in multinational company
- Social benefits tailored to your choice
- Christmas bonus
- Leisure zone
- Bachelor or master's degree - IT, finance or any other related fields
- 2+ years of overall experience in financial/banking sector
- High customer orientation
- Can gather requirements, data models and produce work flows
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.