Project Manager role based in Warsaw.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international end client who are looking for a business analyst to join their growing team in the brand new Wroclaw office.
My client is a company that is well-known worldwide for its innovative consulting and digital services. They are helping clients navigate and manage their digital shift in more than 50 different nations.
With a combined annual sales of more than $16 billion, my clients collaborate with more than 1000 businesses from a range of industries, including manufacturing, education, and even healthcare. This gives you a range of opportunities to select the projects you want to work on.
- Thorough familiarity with infrastructure technologies and specific procedures such computers, storage, and networks
- Oversee each project's partner relations and management of its many phases, such as design engineering and integration testing SCRUM.
- Improvement of customer experience and productivity of developers
- Bachelor or master's degree - IT, finance or any other related fields
- 2+ years of overall experience in financial/banking sector
- High customer orientation
- Can gather requirements, data models and produce workflows
- Ability to work and manage with large teams
- Able to maintain good client relationships
- Health care & insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Stock option
- Family medical leave
- Sick pay
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.