Senior Product Manager - 100% Remote/Portugal - 55.000€
Be part of a leading multinational company in industry and development. You can be part of an international team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of solutions, products and services. Your work bring value to every line of business, celebreting and sharing your success as Product Designer providing your business requirements knowledge and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user discovery sessions. Collaborate closely with Product Management, Product & Solution Marketing, and Engineering from ideation through the implementation of new products and features.
- Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
- Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts.
- Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems.
- Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the issue while contributing to a holistic user experience within the product.
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into prototypes for new products, experiences, and features.
- Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UX.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams/ leading the product
- +8 years of experience in User Experience and Interface design for applications that have shipped and been well-received by users
- Experience in design thinking methodologies to new product and feature innovation
- Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people (e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.)
- Advanced English
Conditions and Perks
- Remote (in Portugal, if you want you can go to the office in Lisbon or Porto)
- Permanent contract.
- Fixed salary + Bonus (variable between 8-12%) in 14 payments.
- Retirement plan
- 23 vacation days + additional union days
- Flexible work hours
- Gym expenses
- Medical insurance (with family coverage)
- Meal allowance