Title: Network Implementation Engineer Location: East
My client is a global leader in technology and business solutions. They are looking for Network Implementation Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate should have experienced in:
- Provide support to customers, particularly Network design/deplyment
- Technical design from concept to subsequent implementation; responsible for design, configuration, testing and commissioning of solutions
- Routing - Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP), QoS, route-map, PBR
- Experience in wireless setup eg. Cisco WLC, Aruba
- Good knowledge in Firewall technologies (PSEC VPN, SSL VPN, IPS/IDS)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in network design/deployment
- Valid CCNA/CCNP certified would be an advantage
Apply now or call Renee +65 69941431 to discover more about this and the many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with a wide range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
We worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retaining the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713