Python developer (Stockholm / remote in Sweden)
Established in 2019, this company has expanded greatly and rapidly became one of Europe's fastest growing fintech startups, currently with almost 100 talented employees based in Stockholm, and across Sweden!
As a pioneer in their space, this company is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts, providing a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reducing the risk in the payment process for merchants in 24 financial markets across the continent, driven by the goal of being the best payment solution for everyone involved in any transaction!
Backed and run by some of the most forward-thinking minds within the fintech space, they are looking to continually evolve their product and build upon their huge success, now looking to expand their super skilled tech team with another backend Python specialist!
This is a permanent role, and with an office in Stockholm, but the possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere in Sweden!
Role & Responsibilities
- Your tasks will be to develop and build a scalable and future-proof framework. You will work on building components to bridge between them and the banks across Europe, in order to deliver authentication (AIS) and payment initiation (PIS). As a Developer, you will have a major impact on building the foundation of our core platform. With that said, you will be a vital part of the next fintech unicorn, with huge autonomy in your role and encouragement to bring your own ideas and influence from day one!
Skills & Qualifications
- Approx. 3 Experience in backend/system development with Python; Flask, Django, SQL Queries. Experience with Golang/Typescript would also be great, but not at all a requirement!
- Experience within a Product development environment, building scalable, service-oriented systems
- Experience with Cloud platforms; we work in GCP, but AWS/Azure would also be meritous
- English fluency
- Hybrid/fully remote work - part of a super collaborative, friendly and fun team where creativity and new ideas are encourage!
- ITP1 Pension
- Health insurance
- Laptop, Phone