Global leader in entertainment with over 20 years of creating amazing experiences and a team of over 1,200 people worldwide is looking for QA Software Engineer Selenium/ Cucumber to join their great team.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design and develop the automation test framework and test suite for our web-based software applications, mobile applications, APIs and communication paths at component level as well as system level,
- Actively participate in Sprints in agile methodology.
- Identify steps to replicate and update the test suite.
- Improve the release management infrastructure and processes by working together with the Release Management team.
- Provide an E2E test suite and ensure bug detection.
- +3 years experience in Software Quality Testing and worked in Agile development model with object-oriented programming skills
- English level B2/C1
- Experience as software engineer programming language like Java/Kotlin
- Knowledge of Test Automation Patterns and tools (i.e Selenium, Cucumber, Jmeter, Gatling, Hoverfly)
- Experience in microservices
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and IaC
- Belonging to a leader in entertainment and leisure worldwide
- Professional growth with continuous training in a collaborative team. Be part of a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment.
- Grow through your career
- Technology stack (Java and Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes and more...)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote
- Freelance or Contract