Currently working with one of Sweden's leading providers of insurance and financial products. Born in 2004, the company has grown to over 1500 employees in 60+ offices across Sweden. Their aim is to constantly re-think and modernise business processes within the financial sector, providing their customers and clients a range of products to become one step ahead in the market.
In their Stockholm HQ, they are currently looking for a senior QA engineer who can lead the test processes within one of their Scrum teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the test processes within the scrum team
- you'll be responsible for designing the quality strategy of products, executing test cases and automating the test processes.
- You define & tell the rest of the team about your bug findings with your great communication skills, so you advice about the potential problems your findings could cause, and you understand the importance of having a nice attitude to communicating in a constructive way.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years within QA engineer roles
- Strong experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress, postman, soapUI
- Proven programming skills, with readability and maintainability in mind for the long term (you at least heard about Gherkin/Cucumber syntax, what is a PageObject, or similar code structure strategies)
- Strong communcation skills in both Swedish and English
25 days vacation
- 10% pension
- Wellness allowance (4000SEK)
- Range of insurances
- Flexi time