We are currently working with a Large European cybersecurity organisation, who specialise in provide security platforms for Enterprise level organisations. Due to continuous growth plans our client is now looking to strengthen their Quality Assurance Department to work on their Cloud & On-Prem products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse and suggest the optimal approach to test automation for a set of products
- Be able to plan, develop, and run tests
- Develop and maintain test frameworks and test environments for multiple products at different versions
- Maintain and expand existing Selenium tests
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience working within software testing.
- Prior experience working with Selenium
- Extensive experience working with C#
- Be able to create and maintain a test framework, including all needed configuration environments, CI, etc.
- Create automated tests (including writing scenarios) based on BDD
- Automate UI and integration tests, as well as system tests
- Prior experience working for a Product company is beneficial
- Ability to either work on a Hybrid working model in Stockholm or fully remote anywhere in Sweden
- Fantastic Career Development & Progression plans.
- Great Salary & Benefits Schemes.