With over 200,000 satisfied customers across 50 countries, this Gothenburg-based product development company have established themselves as a leader within the field of Project, resource and portoflio management software!
Working with some of Sweden's most renowned companies including the likes of Saab, Husqvarna, Sandvik and Assa Abloy, they prioritise user-friendliness, security and smooth integration capabilities, offering their customers an optimal and advanced solution to manage their business portfolio.
With 65 talented employees, they pride themselves on their work culture, winning 'Best place to work in Sweden', and the 'Gaskell' award 5 years running! They give their teams great technical freedom and ownership over their product, making for an incredibly agile environment with fantastic opportunities to learn new technologies and techniques to diversify your skillset, whilst also encouraging you to bring your own influence to the product!
They are currently looking for a talented and ambitious QA engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Gothenburg (hybrid). You'd be part of a small and talented team, working across the full product lifecycle from initial concept to implementation, ensuring optimal QA processes throughout!
Role & Responsibilities
- familiarize yourself with user scenarios, develop test cases, execute test runs and report results
- become an important player in the virtual test team where testers from different teams exchange test techniques, methods and have ongoing knowledge dissemination both in terms of domain knowledge and quality work - here we learn from each other!
- based on previous experience - develop and implement automated tests at different levels
- review technical requirements of our product and develop test cases based on them
Skills & Qualifications
- the desire to get really good at software testing of web solutions!
- previous knowledge and experience of test methodologies and testing
- programmed - preferably in C# or Java and preferably Python
- own experiences with test tools/frameworks for automation, CI, exploratory tests are meritorious
- Excellent salary and benefits package (DOE); Benify benefits portal, plus/minus 6% pension, 30-35 days holiday, Spotify, Gym, Headphones, phone and phone contract
- Working as part of a talented, agile team, with fantastic freedom from management, enabling you to rapidly enhance and diversify your skillset and learn new things!