We are currently working with one of the largest Quality, Risk & Generalist Management Systems Specialist. Who work within the Renewable Energy Field, Conventional Power & Cyber Security industries.
Due to continuous growth our client is looking to enhance their Quality Division with an experienced IT QA Engineer for a permanent position based in Oslo.
Role & Responsibilities
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and software developers
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (testing, QA, automation, or development with testing)
- Good understanding of testing approaches and practices
- Pro-activeness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with at least one programming or scripting language (Such as Java OR C#)
- Fantastic Salary & Benefits Package.
- Great personal & career development plans.
- The Opportunity to work with one of the global leading organisations within its field.