I am currently working with a large international enterprise client who specialises in legal and financial information. Our client has multiple offices spanning across Europe but is mainly fixated in Denmark and Sweden. They are currently looking to strengthen their development division by adding multiple Ruby developers to either their Stockholm or Copenhagen branches.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be joining our Content Development team responsible for developing and maintaining our backend systems and processes such as CMS systems, editorial production line systems, content harvesting, processing and enrichment systems collaborating with your peers performing code reviews and pair programming. Writing high-quality code with good test coverage.
- Implementation across portfolios as well as being a team player with an agile mindset defines you in your daily work.
Skills & Qualifications
- We expect you to be proficient in Ruby and that you write tidy and solid code.
- We ensure code readability among projects through automatic code listing.
- Well established with over 100 years within their field.
- Great salary package and progression routes.
- Exceptional training schemes and facilities.