With over 1.5 million children, teachers & students using the product, my client is proud to be Sweden's leading education platform, optimizing processes within the education system across over 100 of the countries municipalities to ensure every student receives tailored support depending on their individual needs!
Having been around since 2005, they are incredibly well-established and financially stable, yet remain a small, 50-person company with a super close-knit culture, focused on encouraging growth and personal development. The tech team is currently 18 people, broken down into frontend, backend, operations and design teams, and, with a multi-year roadmap already in place, and plenty of new developments and growth plans, they are looking to expand!a
As a senior frontend developer, you will work as part of a talented 5 person frontend team, building new features and solutions and helping to create and refine the frontend architecture, all whilst collaborating closely with the wider tech team and working closely with product owners to create an innovative product with a positive impact on the population!
This is a permanent employment, every-other Wednesday in the office the whole team gets together, and whilst we would love to see you on a weekly basis in Stockholm, we can be flexible with our hybrid policy!
Role & Responsibilities
- Create new features daily in our client stack (react, typescript, graphqll
- Develop our various products (web apps, mobile apps) where we think cross-platform
- Work in project teams with developers, designers and devops
- Collaborate with product managers - who have been teachers and principals and have a good grasp of the school world.
- Participate in developing our frontend architecture
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years Typescript, React, GraphQL, React Native
- Experience running/leading/being part of projects from start to finish, working across the full SDLC
- An inclusive and transparent work environment, we share our journey and vision and ensure that everyone feels involved in the journey ahead
- Own responsibility and trust to drive and prioritize your work
- Flexible working hours
- A lot of focus on new features and projects with an emphasis on usability