Frontend DeveloperTech: React.js Nice to have: TypescriptLevel: Mid-Senior GreenTechRotterdamHybrid (2 days a week onsite)Note*:
We do not provide visa for this position, so please apply only if you are eligible to in the Netherlands.
Our client is a green energy start-up on a mission to get rid of power generator. They want to replace them by production and popularization of mobile batteries which are neutral to environment since they do not produce harmful greenhouse gases. Our common dream is to introduce sustainable sources of energy everywhere: from household to festival.Who is this role for?
An ideal candidate must have proven-record of project developed with React.js and Typescript. Since we help to build team for green energy start-up, we are looking for skilled developer with strong interested in environmental issue and desire to contribute towards development of eco-friendly solutions. Ideally, we look for someone with education related to IT and consistent career progression - however, this is not a must!What will be your scope of duties?You will be developing seamless and intuitive marketplace platform where mobile batteries can be sold and rented.You will be working on frontend of system for rental management.Big part of your day will be to mentor juniors and share your knowledge and best practices to ensure growth and delivery of top-notch products.What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience with React.js
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Empathy and easy-going attitude towards junior colleagues
- Interest in renewable sources of energy
- Degree (bachelor and/or masters) related to IT or green energy
- Salary depended on your experience
- Travel allowance
- Learning and development budget
- Possibilities to grow to the role of Lead
- Access to a gym located at the same building as the office
- On-the-job training and coaching