We are currently working with one of the largest Banks across the Nordic regions, who are now looking to strengthen their Payments division with an experienced Scrum Master.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspire and coach your team to self-organisation, developed working methods and processes.
- Find techniques, coach, and collaborate with the Product Owner and the team for effective product backlog management and product planning to maximise value.
- Facilitate agile events and communicate & collaborate with many different teams and stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a similar position as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach.
- Prior experience overseeing teams larger than 5-7 individuals.
- Good understanding of agile methodology & software development / maintenance and experience from working as a Scrum Master, preferably in a SAFe environment.
- Strong coaching and supporting mindset with very good collaboration and communication skills - listen, ask questions, build trust.
- Fantastic career development plans.
- Great Salary and Benefit Structure.
- Brilliant opportunity to work with one of the largest Banks across the Nordic regions.