We are looking for a senior automation test engineer with extensive Python experience. In this role you will be a lead member of the SDET team working on the next generation of our filesystem. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing an automation framework in a multi-node mesh fabric environment.
As part of an agile team you will understand the deliverables and pro-actively take part in the team's self-organisation to ensure sprint goals are met. You will play a key role in shaping the design, testing and integration of prioritised work. This will involve tackling problems of diverse scope, designing and implementing tests to ensure the quality of the product.Responsibilities
- Collaborating with team members to develop new and integrate existing automation frameworks
- Design and develop automated test cases validating functional areas of code based on design specs, protocol specs and PRD's
- Participating in bi-directional code reviews, design discussions, and task breakdowns.
- Integrate automated test cases into the CI/CD workflow
- 4+ years' experience Python experience..
- Fluent english B2+/C1
- Strong understanding of storage and file system technologies
- Direct experience designing and implementing test automation frameworks in python using a client-server architecture.
- Familiar with GitHub, GitHub Actions and Jenkins
- Open and friendly culture
- High business ethics: no discrimination on the basis of gender, age or religion
- 100% REMOTE: Portugal or Spain
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary: Base salary+ bonus
- Retirement plan from 7 months onwards
- 23 holiday days + additional union days
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance and life and accident insurance
- Meal allowance