SEO specialistEducational platformSouth of NetherlandsJob Description
Are you passionate about SEO and education? We have the perfect opportunity for you! My client is seeking a skilled and experienced SEO specialist to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving traffic to our website and improving our search engine rankings. You will conduct keyword research, optimize content, and track and analyze website performance to identify areas for improvement.
They are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of SEO best practices and a track record of success in improving search engine rankings. Experience in the education industry is a plus, but not required.
If you have a passion for both SEO and education, and are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Conducting keyword research
- Analyzing website metrics
- Implementing on-page SEO strategies
- Collaborating with the content team to create and optimize high-quality content that is both search engine friendly and valuable to users.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Starting from 4 years of experience
- SEO background
- Open to e-Commerce experience
- Experience with dynamic platform product
Application Process: You can call me Marie Dif at +310202418541 or write to my email at email@example.com
- Yearly budget for your well being
- Psychologist assistance
- Total of 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Remote flexible 2 days in the office 3 days at home
- Working abroad 2 months a year 100% remote
- Mobility budget (refund travel cost)
- Referral bonus