About the company
FRG Technology Consulting is hiring in collaboration with our client who are a fast growing robotics company! Our client are on the lookout for a Computer Vision Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This robotics company is revolutionising the industry. They are a venture backed company with global ambition. There robots are already being used by many customers and they are going through a phase of explosive growth.Must have Skills:
Nice to have Experience:
- C++ programming skills (The deployment for the model used will be done in C++ and the data management in Python)
* You do not need experience with everything mentioned in "Nice to have Experience", these details are mainly mentioned to give you insights on the technologies used and what you will do in this role *
- Experience training computer vision models (ideally you will understand the iterative process of training a computer vision model, and understand the concept of running experiments and fine tuning a data set to produce the best results)
- Experience developing object detectors, and with instance segmentation
- Experience deploying a computer vision model in a production environment
- Experience developing data sets for computer vision models
- Experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Experience with object tracking, 3D localisation, stereo cameras etc
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start. Please apply to the job if you would like to know more details.
** Applicants need to have working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role **