About the company
FRG Technology Consulting is hiring in collaboration with our client who are a fast growing robotics company! Our client are on the lookout for multiple Mechatronics Engineers
to join their team on a permanent basis.
This robotics company is revolutionising the industry. They are a venture backed company with global ambition. There robots are already being used by many customers and they are going through a phase of explosive growth.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Perform field testing with robots on farms, running tests and collecting data
- Perform hardware and software testing, including functional and regression testing
- Assist the technical support team to resolve escalated issues and keep the robots operating
- Provide feedback to software team (e.g. bug fixes)
- Bachelors degree (ideally in Mechatronics Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics etc). Equivalent practical experience is also accepted
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, no work experience required
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start. If you are not sure you are qualified, please be sure to apply and we will review your application to assess if the role is a good match for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on the below contact details:
(03) 9088 3709