Our client, international end-user leader in its sector (Health related) is looking for a Salesforce Platform engineer to work as part of a global company, with technical experience, looking to own and automate core Salesforce.com platform tasks. Engineer and Inventor mindset, working closely with SFDC Architect and Developers to improve overall platform health and make Developer's lives easier.
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design and implement platform and developer automation tasks - to minimise manual activities in the salesforce.com environment and make a "thinnest viable platform" for developers.
- Drive a technical DevOps model and mindset through owning and improving platform processes.
- Review existing processes and propose & implement automation improvements in conjunction with peers.
- Handle platform requests, including interface check/develop, AppExchange technical review and installation.
- Own system tooling for code deployments, Kanban boards, user management, and platform wide systems (Docusign, Conga, etc.)
- Review new platform features, and assess impact on the SFDC platform for BI.
- Perform compliance and GxP review, improvement, and automation responsibilities.
- Own and develop controls and reports to maintain and protect the health and standards of the platform, and transparency in development cycles.
- Available to be involved in handling technical development of PoC activities, mock-ups for new projects, and feasibility assessments for new functionality to be developed on the SFDC platform.
- At least 3 year's experience in Salesforce.com technical positions in multi org environment.
- At least 2 experience design and configure platform tooling.
- Certified in Salesforce.com (Platform Developer I & II, System Administrator).
- Skilled in SFDC technologies, e.g. Lightning Web Components, Process Builder etc.
- Experience in SFDX, CI/CD, code control (GIT), automatic testing, and similar.
- Broad understanding of IT landscape. Including design, creation, and update of interfaces/ETL, cloud architectures, etc. including complex data integration's with other systems (e.g. SAP), and cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with working in Salesforce.com platforms alongside Veeva CRM valuable.
- DevOps methodology certifications and experience valued.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel.
- Pro-active and inquisitive mindset, able to lead topics and collaborate equally.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, technical leader, open for innovation, able to work on their own to make improvements, but also competent to share and make sure that they are consumer focused.
- Permanent position with competitive salary according experience.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Health insurance at a competitive price.
- Investment in your learning and development.
- Gym membership discount.