Our client, international end-user leader within Pharmacea utical industry, to help their team, is looking for a Salesforce 360 Solutions Developer(m/f/d). This is technical position for an organised, passionate,and goal-oriented team member who is highly self-motivated. The candidate will work closely with an Architect, an Admin,an Analyst,and occasionally with a third-party implementation partner.
Role / Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Escalation Point for technical issues, troubleshooting and fixing bugs Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
- End to End Technical Solutions.
- Play Developer role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time, striving towards coding best practices and data quality and contributing to technical documentation.
- Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- The candidate will travel to the client´s offices a few times over the year (paid by the company).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 5years' work experience).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customisation's (Apex/VF/LWC), integration's, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full life cycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation,and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Experience in Salesforce Integration (REST, SOAP & BulkAPI) with other platforms.
- Knowledge of HTMLand css.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Visualforce and declarative automation tools (Flows).
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Pragmatic personality.
- Proficient English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys being part of a global company and working within a highly international team.