I am currently working with a large Salesforce partner in Copenhagen, looking to expand their Salesforce practice drastically within the next few years. They have continual projects and healthy Salesforce investments making them a very attractive company for those looking to develop their skills alongside some of the most talented individuals.
- Experience from development related to the Salesforce platform.
- Possess the ability to define and maintain coding standards that align with Salesforce best practice
- Write Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, Java, HTML, XML, and SQL
- Experience from major large-scale platforms
- Strong skills in API's (REST/SOAP)
- Help to manage the deployment process from start to finish and commit changes to our CI/CD pipeline
- Strong on integration development
- Consultant mindset (knowledge sharing and bringing on ideas from previous projects).
- 3+ years working in Agile and DevOps environments
- 6 weeks holiday
- Paid certifications
- Holiday pay
- + more