Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a global distribution and services group. This client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their growing team in Biatorbagy.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of the Product team implementing and continuously improving IT solutions within a complex architecture and business landscape. You will be managing the master data set, developing reports, analysis dashboards, and troubleshooting data issues.
You will be working in an agile manner with international stakeholders across all parts of the business, as well as 3rd party vendors and integration partners. You will be part of the European technology team located in the Netherlands and Hungary providing IT services for over 40 businesses, in over 10 countries.
This role comes with a fantastic benefits package including a competitive salary, cafeteria and yearly bonuses.
- Work closely with Product Owners to define and refine the product backlog, outlining reporting and analysis requirements
- Support the design of the reporting environment, including the identification of data sources and initiatives for data integrity
- Develop reports, analysis and dashboards from multiple systems
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Implement procedures for data handling and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Experience with programming languages and databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to s.mcbride@frgconsulting
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.