Fully remote SAP SuccessFactors Consultant based in Poland
This global consultancy are looking to expand their SAP team in Poland and are looking for an experienced SAP Consultant with SuccessFactors experience to join their team. They specialise in designing and implementing innovative solutions and products to help clients overcome a range of challenges.
In this role you would be working on projects of varying length across a range of industries. These projects are predominately international and are focused on delivering excellent solutions and enhancing current functionalities for the customers.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and provide solutions.
- Consulting customers on application specific solutions to ensure success of the project.
- Conduct requirement gathering in workshops and trainings where necessary.
- Demonstrate knowledge of modelling standards and tools.
This role comes with a benefits package which includes:
- The ability to choose either a B2B Contract or a UoP contract depending on your preference.
- Fully remote working from anywhere in Poland.
- Access to external and internal training opportunities.
- Optional language courses.
- Standard package including medical insurance, multisport card and a cafeteria programme.
- 4+ years experience with end-to-end SAP implementation ideally focused on SuccessFactors.
- Experience with either Employee Central Module or Compensation and Variable Pay Module.
- Good knowledge of HR Business Processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Apply to the link to find out more about this exciting opportunity.