In our customer's product team - Business Intelligence for Sustainability, EHS and Distribution
you will play an active role in the design, implementation and support of complex software components and applications in the Business Intelligence environment.
In this role, you will be a focal point for our central reporting unit for a group of BI applications providing a picture of most aspects of the supply chain process and enabling the global supply chain community to make strategic decisions and monitor the areas covered.
You will have hands-on involvement in the configuration of a wide of tasks, from large enterprise-wide projects to individual change requests, and functionally organising a team across multiple locations.Role & Responsibilitie
You are the primary responsible for a large area of Business Intelligence (BI) applications in the Supply Chain Area (Orders, Deliveries, Shipments, Freight, ...).
In this role, you are the first point of contact for multiple business units regarding the topic and responsible to functionally organize a small team of internal and external employees to cover all tasks in the area from consulting to operations (DevOps model). Besides the role above, you are also executing tasks yourself and, depending on skill and interest, these will come from all or a section of the following areas:
Skills & Qualifications
- You consult on (content and technical) questions in context of business applications for reporting, create concepts and specifications based on requirements for projects as well as for change requests in cooperation with the internal business partner.
- You do software developments on your own, but also take over the management of developments in cooperation with internal colleagues or external service providers.
- In addition, you regularly run maintenance task, quality assurance measures and test activities and support in the development of support concepts. You also ensure smooth service operation of applications.
Nice to have:
- A bachelor or master's degree in business informatics or business administration with a focus on IT or computer science with a focus on business administration. Alternatively, you have a comparable completed vocational training with several years of IT experience in various functions.
- At least 12 years of professional experience in IT related topics.
- In addition to the pronounced technical inclination, you have a strong interest in understanding the business background and creating sustainable BI applications together with the internal business partner.
- You always act in the interests of the company and communicate clearly and authentically in English (spoken and written). English C1
- You like to work in an international team and showing very good analytical skills as well as a high level of service and customer orientation (showing your Business Consulting and Technical Consulting skills).
- A growth and diverse mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Business intelligence experience for at least 8 years is required. As our biggest system is a SAP Business Warehouse (BW), extensive experience in that area will be a necessity. Multiple years of experience in supply chain reporting is also a prerequisite for the position.
- Experience in programming skills: ABAP OO, SQL, HANA native.
- Experience working agile with a DevOps mindset.
- A working knowledge of German would be an additional asset.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 30 holiday days per year.
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects.
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided.