UX Designer (CRO or E-Commerce)Platform productSouth of NetherlandsJob Description
Are you a CRO expert looking to make a real impact on an educational platform? If so, we want you!
We are seeking a CRO specialist to join the team and lead the charge in maximizing conversions for our educational platform. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting A/B tests, analyzing user data, and implementing optimization strategies to ensure that our platform is delivering the best possible experience for our users.
Ideal candidate has a strong background in data analysis and/or E-Commerce. You are proactive, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
If you are excited about the opportunity to drive real change and make a meaningful difference in the world of online education, we encourage you to apply.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will optimize the design
- Increase the user flow by 30%
- Improving SUPR-Q usability rating
- Being part of an agile team
- Working hand to hand with Developer and Product Owner
- You will give work workshop and have space to create new concepts
- Starting from 4 years of experience
- CRO background
- Open to e-Commerce experience
- Experience with dynamic platform product
Application Process: You can call me Marie Dif at +310202418541 or write to my email at email@example.com
- Yearly budget for your well being
- Psychologist assistance
- Total of 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Remote flexible 2 days in the office 3 days at home
- Working abroad 2 months a year 100% remote
- Mobility budget (refund travel cost)
- Referral bonus