Penetration tester/ Stockholm/ Hybrid
Stockholm, HybridJob Type:
Freelance and permanentRate: up to 1000 SEK per hourOur client is looking for qualified, open-minded and motivated Penetration Tester. The client is a consulting company.Responsibilities
Skills and Qualification
- You will conduct comprehensive penetration tests on various systems, networks, and applications to identify vulnerabilities.
- You will prepare reports that outline identified vulnerabilities, potential risks, and recommended remediation steps.
- You will stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and industry best practices.
- You will be responsible for providing expert guidance and recommendations to improve overall security posture.
- 3+ years of experience within relevant field
- Proven experience in penetration testing or ethical hacking.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of network protocols, operating systems, and security technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at email@example.com