Title: Senior Systems Administrator | Perm Role | End UserLocation:
My client is a market leader in health IT products and services for clinical laboratories and hospitals. They are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join the organisation. Your responsibilities:
- Achieve System Availability targets as per Service Level Agreements
- Deliver assigned ICT projects and solutions to the region.
- Conduct technical feasibility studies and recommendations.
- Provide monthly management updates and status reports
- Maintain VMware vSphere Data Centre environment
- Install and maintain Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL Databases,
- Maintain Regional Active Directory infrastructure across different sites and domains.
- Maintain Microsoft Key Management Services, Azure AD Connect infrastructure, on-premise Hybrid Exchange server.
- Maintain ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus helpdesk system and OpManager infrastructure monitoring system.
- Maintain, execute and monitor daily operations of Veeam Backup and Replication system.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to achieve ICT Infrastructure goals.
As part of their employee benefit, my client provides very attractive benefits for all their employee and their immediate family. Apply now and let's have a chat to find out more.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713