With over 7 million private customers, and 500,000+ corporate clients, this company is one of the most renowned figures within Nordic banking. With their IT department alone being made up of over 1500 technical specialists, they are at the forefront of Digitalized banking, and a leading figure within the Nordic P27 project.
Their Credit & Risk team is a talented department focused on risk modelling and prediction. They are currently looking for an experienced Scrum master, ideally with a background within Data/Testing/Business analytics, to oversee Scrum processes across 2 cross-functional agile teams, working together to build and maintain optimal credit-risk solutions!
This role would be a permanent positon, based out of their Stockholm HQ (Hybrid) - Swedish speaking is a strong preference for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Scrum master for 2 agile teams within a core area of the bank,their work includes;
- Sourcing of data for various types of models from lots of different sources
- Work on tools and decisions regarding how to achieve higher levels of data quality
- Figuring out how to navigate various DW's to source and pull the right data
- Mapping out a master data dictionary
- After 6-12 months in the role, you will have the opportunity to diversify your skillset and take on other technical responsipibilites tailored to your experience and skillset, whether it be test cordination, assisting in the migration to their new SAS system, upgrades of servers etc - a fantastic opportunity to expand your skillset and influence a critical aspect of the bank.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong professional bacgkround within Scrum/Agile coaching, Business analytics/Test Lead etc
- You could come from a technical background i.e Testing, QA, Technical Business analyst, Data-warehousing (Teradata, Powercenter, SAS)
- Experience in Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow very beneficial
- The ability to inspire the teams, collaborate closely and be a proactive self-starting individual
- Swedish speaking
- Excellent benefits package exclusive to the banking sector
- Strong support for self-development, training and educatio- as-well as being a fantastic opportunity to broaden your role and enhance your technical skillset, tailored to your background and interests
- Leading Scrum processes within a crucial part of the bank
- Fantastic scope to progress and move within the bank to different departments and roles