This is a new Senior Software Engineer position with an amazing chance to branch out your knowledge with new skills and previous.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prioritise, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle and across a full stack
- Review, test and debug team members' code whilst ensuring your adherence to secure coding standards and best practices
- Work as part of a cross disciplinary team, coaching, and helping to communicate ideas and work done to the wider team
- Work closely with the product team to establish requirements for new features, solutions and enhancements
- Help to plan the development of our products through technical analysis and evaluation of architectural needs
- You will independently identify the right solutions to solve ambiguous, open-ended problems. You will be keen on learning new skills, broadening your knowledge, and willing to work across a full-stack
- You will have experience working with key stakeholders, working collaboratively to deliver high quality working software with measurable impact
- Have 2+ Years experience with GCP
- Passion for building and maintaining user-facing features
- Innovative and comfortable leading change
- Considerable experience writing self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in node.js
Skills & Qualifications
- Docker knowledge
- Extensive experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Git and CI processes
- Experience working with and defining Rest APIs
- Security conscious, knowledgeable of best practices around building secure applications
- Quality-led approach to development (TDD and BDD)
- Great communication skills
- Generous parental leave policies to support you as your family grows.
- Company pension that allows you to save for the future.
- Equipment - We'll hook you up with a brand new MacBook, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Learning and development - we fully support your professional development, whether that's paying for new tools, books, courses or coaches.
- Mental health support - we want to ensure everyone in the company has the access they need to mental health support so we provide free access to therapy sessions via Spill.