If you are interested and passionate about working within an incredible company that has a hugely positive impact on society - look no further!
This company is the leading provider of specialised software for healthcare in the Nordics! With over 300 specialists in offices across the Nordics, North America and beyond, they have establsihed themselves as the number one in their field, serving more than 500 customers across 5 different countries - Their software crucially optimizes clinical care processes and the capabilities of emergency responders, covering seven business areas!
In their Gothenburg office, they are expanding their public safety department, looking to bring in an ambitious and skilled Test sytem support engineer on a permanent basis (hybrid)
If the following sounds exactly like you, or if you have some of the relevant experience and feel you could do a great job, please do not hesistate to apply!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on their internal test environments to optimize their life-saving systems, working closely with development teams and tester
- Be responsible and manage the Test Systems IT and Applications environment, and be the go-to person to ensure the system runs smoothly!
- Plan and set up new test systems together with development teams
- Automate wherever possible, and if you like, take on some extra DevOps responsibilities, getting exposure to containers, orchestration, web and development tools!
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within testing, and IT support
- Experience/knowledge of automation & test automation
- An understanding of DevOps/containers/orchestration would be great but not essential!
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Collective agreement
- The option to take 25 days holiday + overtime, or if you someone who values extra vacation time, you can just take 30 days holiday instead!
- Hybrid work
- 5000 SEK welness allowance
- Huge scope to grow and learn, take on more devops and automation responsibility should you wish, with great scope to learn new technologies and techniques!