Title: IT Project Manager | Fleet Management ERP SystemsLocation:
We are working with a listed shipping organisation in Singapore and they are looking for an IT Project Manager to kick-start a migration project.
The suitable candidate will be leading the RFP process, gathering requirements, and implementation of information systems. Primary Responsibilities:
What are we looking for:
- Leading delivery of end-to-end global ERP migration project
- Develops and monitors project plans, budgets, timelines, scopes, test plans and forecasts. Responsible for allocating project resources, in keeping with their commitments to the project.
- All communications with all stakeholders
- Lead training in Singapore and in APAC region
What is in for you:
- 6-8 years of IT experience and 3 years of Project Management experience in Fleet Management module.
- Managed large, high-profile ERP systems project and implemented engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology
- Excellent in documentation and must be meticulous
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Willing to travel overseas
- Brand new role, with a new project in the pipeline
- Global MNC company
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713