Our client is a company who is a services provider in Hong Kong. In line with our expansion, we are looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Analyst Programmer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing application design, and development.
- System maintenance, configurations, and support for other open-source software.
- Liaise with internal users for system and business application support.
- Assist with the maintenance and operation of the office and cross-office systems.
- Perform general database operations, and generate reports.
- Provide end-user training, and prepare technical documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experience in application software development and familiarity with web application development.
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL, MySQL database, and Linux is an advantage.
- Fast learner, Team player, and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills and writing in English.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a great job to work for 5 working days a week. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Teresa Ng at +852 3018 0384 or please send your CV directly to email@example.com.