Business analyst role based in Wroclaw.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international end client who are looking for a business analyst to join their growing team in the brand new Wroclaw office.
My client is a investment bank providing financial services in 50+ countries who are currently looking for self-driven business analyst. Since the world becomes more and more unpredictable and markets moving faster than it can be quite difficult to know where to focus your attention.
My client can help with risks and take advantage of opportunities with an average client lifetime relationship with 40+ years.
My clients are known for defining strengths for years and of course years to come via leading the only truly wealth stability and dependability. Now this is your time as a Business Analyst to make a huge difference
- Supporting the product owners to help and translate business requirements into features
- Communicate across crews for dependencies
- Help and support the strategy-shaping of digital sales platform and make sure to have a future-proof set-up in a fast-pace changing environment
- Great communicational skills especially with English
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or any other relevant fields
- Solution-oriented with an analytical mind
- Health care & insurance
- Life insurance
- Stock option
- Sick leave
- Vacation & Paid time off
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.