My client is seeking a Vice President of Professional Services to operate as a senior leader representing them in the US and Canada. Within targeted territories, the VP will possess deep knowledge of the market and situational awareness to call on IT, Finance, Risk, and Business Development leaders. You will be a trusted advisor to the industry, promoting optimum visibility to prospects on our product and services offerings. The VP will also work with customers to achieve successes with implementation and full value expectations. In summation, they will represent SADA as a thought leader in the professional services ecosystem.
This role works closely with client management in risk, operations, and IT to ensure seamless coordination of overall delivery. The VP will take ownership of identifying new pipelines by (1) developing meaningful leads, (2) arranging introductions to potential new customers, and (3) growing the existing customer base. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, an existing network of contacts in defined territories, and prior experience in the industry of legal, financial, banking, consulting, or another professional services organization.
Candidates should possess a diverse background in the areas of P&L management, financial oversight, organizational development, personnel management, and technology services. To be successful, this person must be an intrapreneur with experience in modern cloud technologies and have the ability to develop relationships with other members of leadership.
Our ideal VP of Professional Services will establish themselves as a global head within the company and contribute to the design and implementation of strategic business units for the organization. This role will work with limited oversight and play an agile part in maintaining high-value client relationships.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Solid technological foundation in the following areas: decision management platforms, cloud implementations, 3rd party integration, and big data and analytics platforms
- Extensive experience in progressively senior positions within a solution/service delivery environment and proven expertise implementing effective management processes within complex environments
- Ability to provide guidance to Project Management teams to enhance company Technology with industry-leading agile delivery features
- Foster an environment that allows consultants and customers to donate business thinking to a marketplace repository to maximize component re-use
- Maintains a strong understanding of the external Business Intelligence market in order to ensure our solution offerings are based upon real and quantifiable market demands. Continuously reviews our solution offerings to ensure we are most effectively going after these market opportunities
- Knowledge of the competitive market
- 10+ years working in a business, strategic, or company operations role within a B2B software company in a niche industry
- Professional services niche experience in Cloud infrastructure and technology
- Key driver of initiatives and able to influence and enforce choices with a well-rounded and impartial process of evaluation
- Strong ability to influence others, build consensus, and deliver innovative solutions with measurable results
- Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
My client is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.