PROJECT MANAGER, IT | Hybrid | $115 - $130K, BenefitsResponsibilities
- Take on complex, high-profile projects. Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables. Provide transparency into tasks and status.
- Create and manage project details identifying what needs to be done when by whom following formal Project Management Methodology. Ensure the SDLC processes are followed.
- Proactively provide clear, concise communication on all project deliverables and risks. Lead project meetings and large group events.
- Provide leadership in all meetings related to your project. Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored properly.
- Manage risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle by performing risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans. Remove and or escalate roadblocks as needed.
- Provide clear project scope, vision and timelines to all internal partners (Scrum Masters/Developers, QA, Leadership, Operations).
- Build and maintain positive relationships with project team and internal business partners. Proactively identifying resource constraints and working with personnel managers on creative solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, work beyond the Technology department to further optimize and improve existing process.
- Build a knowledge base of project types to draw from to optimize processes.
- Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Maybe required to work Holidays and weekends
Ready to Apply?
- Experience in Project/program management or project leadership experience demonstrating experience managing and participating in IT projects with at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- Life Sciences industry preferred Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience
Contact me for further information about this firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.