IT Delivery Manager | Ontario, CA | Onsite
This position will architect, manage, and lead the ITLS team to, implement, deliver and complete projects. The SDM is responsible for assessing customer needs and tailoring customized solutions that fit the client's business needs. The SDM will also manage the delivery and completion of the designed solution. The SDM is responsible for managing and directing the activities of ITLS and driving towards the key profitability indicators such as gross profit and Revenue.
Role / Responsibilities
· Supports sales teams and interfaces with clients.
· Gathers requirements, prepares pricing, writes scopes and delivers sales presentations.
· Architects and designs solutions.
· Performs tours and demos of the ITLS facility.
· Participates in the development of ITLS sales initiatives and strategies in collaboration with the Director of ITLS, SLED and Enterprise Sales team.
· Prepares RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for ITLS and associated efforts.
· Manages technical and operational staff to ensure seamless solution delivery.
· Organize and lead staff in the overall operations to ensure ITLS projects and runrate orders are executed efficiently and effectively.
· Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for ITLS Leads and Staff.
· Establishes and manages service contracts and scopes to be executed.
· Negotiates with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure deployment support, products and services
· Manages and sets priorities for the daily operations of ITLS.
· Manages operational costs for ITLS.
· Establishes and maintains regular written and in-person communications with the Cisco PS Executives, decision-makers, SLED Sales teams, stakeholders, department heads, and end users
· Plans, organizes, leads and manages the execution of ITLS Projects and runrate orders
· Develops IT technology professionals through mentoring, coaching and collaboration
· Drives financial results and profitability
· Manages the Administrative team to ensure all reports are up to date and accurate.
· Works to document, improve and enforce processes and workflows.
Nice to Haves:
· Experience managing and delivering service solutions, design and delivering operational excellence
· Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments
· Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware or deployment projects
· Knowledge of current protocols and standards
· Experience in resolving logistical, scheduling and delivery issues
· Technical and/or Application support experience
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ____________________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available