As a DevOps Engineer, you will spend roughly 80% of your time on client work, solving interesting problems, with the remainder of your time spent working on internal projects as well as training and developing yourself.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve the problems others cannot.
- Spend a day a week working on a combination of internal products and your own development.
- Create platforms based around a modern, cloud-native tech stack.
- Java 8+
- Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages.
- Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI).
- Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (preferably GCP).
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation).
- Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible).
- Python coding skills.
Please note this role is a Hybrid role and you will need to get to our offices in one of London, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle between 1-3 days a week, depending on the project.
This role does not offer sponsorship.