- Proven experience as an AWS Cloud Architect or a related role.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services and best practices.
- Experience with Web3 and blockchain technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- AWS certification (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect) is a plus.
Due to customer demand this position is Finnish Speaking Reach out to learn more:
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.Twitter:
+358 753 266586Book a Meeting:
This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may
be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.