Based in Gothenburg, this company is a leader within the field of mobile video game streaming! With a subscription-based business model, over 150 million users are able to access, on demand, the latest and top rated games on the appstore, free of charge, in app purchases or those pescy ads!
They also allow gamers to live stream their gameplay worldwide, essentially, these guys are the Netlifx of mobile games!
They are looking to add to their talented team with an experienced Software engineer to further optimize and enhance the efficiency of their streaming solutions - They specialize within Cloud-native gaming, so no need to download and install the games, just simply click and play! The system is incredibly low latency and transaction-intensive, and you'll be developing and deploying complex peta-scale edge computing services in the Cloud and on prem!
This would be a permanent position based out of the Gothenburg HQ - a very flexible hybrid model, with typically 4 days per week from home, but feel free to be in the office as much as you like!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy petascale Edge Computing Services in the cloud and on-premise
- New functionality in our React frontend.
- Running, adapting and compiling Android and Android emulators.
- Dynamically optimizing framerate, image compressions and resolution.
- Implement big data analyzation and neural network prediction of user behavior in real time
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ Years of experience within CI/CD, DevOps, Docker, Linux etc
- Experience within AWS Cloud
- Health / Personal Insurances
- This is a super challenging technical role, but an environmnet where you'll be working within a very colllaborative team, alongside incredibly skilled engineers - challenge yourself, learn, and have fun in the process!