An early-stage startup on a mission to help people feel go(o)d through better metabolic health. They do this by providing everyone access to their metabolic health data through a continuous glucose monitor and combine it with magical software to provide actionable insights related to nutrition and performance.
My client is looking for an A-player Data Scientist to join a team of +20 people. You'll be involved in turning data from thousands of users to insights on product, growth and customer success level and potentially helping build our data infrastructure from the ground up.
You can expect to be working closely with most of the areas in the company. Data and the interpretation of it is a lifeline, the red thread, for all the things they do.
- Turning glucose and lifestyle data into insights together with our Engineers, Designers and our Director of Health.
- Assisting Growth team in their efforts of turning noise to signal.
- Building the infrastructure & pipelines for all areas of the company to access the data.
- This list is not exhaustive at all, and you'll have a lot of autonomy over your work.
- Proficiency with data science tools (preferably in Python) - numpy, pandas, scipy, tensorflow/pytorch, matplotlib and similar
- Experience with applied data analysis or applied ML (from model design to deployment)
- Strong mathematical and algorithmic background, analytical thinking
- You're not one to throw up on a rollercoaster - we're moving fast so you'll need to adjust and learn every day
- You have experience working with Infrastructure as Code (eg. Terraform), containerization (eg. Docker) & AWS (ECS, Lambdas)
- Basic knowledge of Node & Typescript (we use them on our Backend) Reach out to learn more:
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.Twitter:
+358 753 266586Book a Meeting:
This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may
be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.