As a Python developer, you will be working in an international team spread across Europe to deliver effective solutions to help our clients break business boundaries. You will be working on the development of a platform to access money management and cash transfers in different currencies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a transactional banking platform using Python and Django, capable of working with over 140 different currencies
- Collaborate with other fully remote employees across Europe to share ideas and code to deliver the most effective solution
- Build and run services using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders to plan new features and improvements
- Develop new features based on the tech stack
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code of the highest quality
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience with Python and Django or similar programming languages
- Good knowledge of EKS/ Kubernetes with the ability to containerise code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SQL is a bonus
- Fully remote working environment
- Access to additional training and possibility of certification
- Competitive B2B salary along with paid holidays and an annual bonus all included