Integration Developer with Java 100% remotely
For one of my global Clients I am looking for a motivated person to help them implement enterprise integrations using Talend ESB and DI platform. The person will join a newly built team and help to build and deploy integration flows based on the Talend middleware.
As Talend is java-based the candidate can also expect some pure Java development activities related to some Java backend systems we own. Responsibilities:
- Gather and document requirements
- Specify interface definitions
- Design Solution
- Development and Test support
- 65% Talend ESB Development / 35% pure Java J2SE development
- Application integration and patterns:
- Synchronous service-based,
- Asynchronous, event-based
- Batch, ETL.
- SOAP, REST
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- SQL, PL/SQL (database definition, CRUD operations)
- Java J2EE (incl. JPA, JMS, etc.)
- HTML, Java-/TypeScript
- SCM - git, subversion
- Talend ESB and DI platform knowledge or similar (Mulesoft, Tibco, webMethods, Dell Boomi, ServiceMix, Camel, Springboot microservices)
- Microsoft Azure services: (experience with AWS, Google cloud services)
- Blob storage,
- API management,
- Logic Apps,
- Event Grid.
- Apache Camel
- Apache OSGI Karaf
- around 3 years full-time experience as Java developer
- Able to work with functional experts to understand, document, and align on requirements
- Able to work with team members around the world
- Able to write code that is performant, understandable, documented, maintainable
- Experience with development and setup of highly available (clustered) applications
- Strong curiosity to learn new topics (both technical and functional)
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Experience with Integrations / Interface management
please note that you must reside in Poland in order to be considered for this role.
If it sounds intereting please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org