This company is dedicated to creating solutions that have the power to change the world of supply chain and logistics. The world of smart logistics and mobility is transforming our lives with connected vehicles and drivers, digitization of supply chain processes and smart cities, making our lives as consumers and workers easier.
This company's systems process millions of transactions daily, helping to improve overall supply chain efficiency, increase profitability, protect our environment by saving fuel, and create safety programs for various industries.
They are currently in search of a product manager focused on smart mobility in the transportation and logistics sector.
You will be part of a diverse, committed and international team with a great working environment.
You will report to the Director of Product Management.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- In this position you will be primarily responsible for creating ideas, identifying significant opportunities and launching innovative products.
- You will integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to improve customer and user satisfaction,
- You will also be responsible for the Smart Mobility roadmap, business specifications and features of smart mobility products and services.
- Together with a team of engineers, you work on continuous product improvement and evolution.
- You will collaborate with the engineering department and markets to define a strong product portfolio and lead the team towards new functionalities and best practice definitions. Integration of 3rd party solutions into our solution offering will add value to our customers and will be within the scope of the role.
- You will be responsible for user metrics, delivery timelines and success of your products and services. You will be aware of the technical context and the latest technology in telematics, fleet management and connected society.
The ideal candidate for this position has operational knowledge, broad understanding and experience in the mobile application environment for a large audience (Android, IOS and related hardware). Our ideal candidate has already managed major client projects. Ability to set and translate business objectives into technical, commercial, financial and administrative processes, as well as effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, managing expectations comes naturally to you. You have experience in leading projects with cross-functional/cross-cultural colleagues in your previous experiences.
- 3+ years' experience in field of mobile applications, (B2B, B2C).
- A degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization.
- Demonstratable experience in development new innovative services and products in the mobile industry.
- Demonstrable Understanding of important parts of industrial hardware for mobile devices such mobile phones and on board displays and device for a mobile environment,
- Advanced knowledge of mobile app platforms and technology: Android, IOS
- Full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- 75% Remote