In FRG we are looking for a Data Operations Engineer who wants to join one of the biggest data companies worldwide.
They haven been in the Data market for over 60 years. From developing intelligent data platforms, hybrid cloud infrastructures and digital consulting expertise.
They mainly focus on helping to solve digital challenges, through the use of data and different applications. Working closely with five growth sectors: mobility, smart life, industry, energy and Information Technology (IT)Responsabilities
- BI/DW Ops engineer to support Internal Dev Teams to create and implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for the feature based deploys of the data warehouse, so that every team can deploy, fully automated, multiple times a day including testing
- Working as part of a project team to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft technologies
- Helping to develop internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems
- Execution of BI software development, deployment, and maintenance
- 3-6 years experience as a Ops engineer
- Experience with fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Solid experience of Data Warehouse systems and design principles (SQL, ETL, etc)
- Experience of building BI solutions with BI technology platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Power BI, SQL Server
- Problem solving skills including of data structures and algorithms
- Remote (in Portugal, if you want you can go to the office in Lisbon or Porto)
- Indefinite contract
- Fixed salary + Bonus (variable between 8-12%) in 14 payments.
- Retirement plan from the seventh month
- 23 vacation days + additional union days
- Flexible work hours
- Medical insurance and life and accident insurance (with family coverage)
- Reimbursement of gym expenses
- Meal allowance
- Flexible working hours