My client in Copenhagen is looking for an experienced automation engineer to work on building their operation pipeline. In this role, you will solve novel automation problems and introduce impactful process innovations. Your contribution will help mould the future of the company and the state-of-the-art micro-factory.Tasks include but not limited to;
- Debug and optimise automated processes to minimise human intervention and maximise yield.
- Implement new technologies at production facilities.
- Lead the implementation of manufacturing execution software (occasionally build software for machine control)
- Be the thought leader of your domain in the company.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within electromechanical- or mechatronic engineering, or other relevant field.
- Proficiency in programming industrial equipment.
- A love of tinkering with machines, and strong attention to detail.