Our success is entrenched in empowering people to make healthy food and nutrition habits for life. We're growing our team and are looking for people who would like to join a small, supportive team that cares about making a real difference to our clients' lives.
Despite being a small team, our data drives some of the biggest nutrition and health platforms in the world. We are embarking on an ambitious journey to extend our app experiences to provide rich personalised experiences for our users that will help them manage their wellness goals through good nutrition.Responsibilities:
- Develop new features and user interfaces from design concepts and business requirements
- Deliver code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide technical support in and out of business hoursRequired skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with designing, developing software solutions.
- .NET platform (C# / ASP.NET MVC / .Net core / WebAPI / WebForms)
- HTML CSS/SCSS
- Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) concepts & practices,
- 1+ years of solid experience with databases (MySQL and SQL Server).
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical team and across multiple teams and functions.
- Hands on experience with cloud frameworks like AWS.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectivelyNice to have:
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines in AWS DevOps.
- Experience with Terraform **** MUST BE PR/CITIZEN ****