There's a new role available for a company who has created the first and only fully automated and personalized cybersecurity awareness training and attack simulation platform.
They are looking for:
1 x React Developer
You will work on both the website and the product to create the best experience for users. You will work closely with designers to decide on and implement new features, as well as with backend developers to figure out the best way to solve a given problem.
Examples of areas you might work on include;
- the front page of their website to drive conversions,
- payment funnel to improve subscription flow
- the performance page in their product to better display the data they provide
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with React and Typescript
- Experience with some of the following: REMIX, D3.js, Tailwind, Vite, and pnpm
- Higher education in a technical field, as well as relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills in English