For our top client, an international Swiss group within the life sciences industry,
I am recruiting a CRM Systems Implementation Manager
to join a new position for its team in Zurich.
Do you want to make a difference in the world and find a meaningful job that matters?
If yes, keep reading... Your tasks
- Design, develop and deploy customer engagement business processes for the implementation of the CRM system, CTI, and communications platform
- Work closely with business and digital teams for infrastructure deployment
- Develop the Customer Engagement Center throughout the project life cycle - Keep track of the KPIs, in order to measure success and goals
- Ensure all relevant data is tracked and recorded to enable prospect and customer segmentation to understand value and target messaging accordingly
- Collaborate together with the Senior Manager Customer Engagement and the team
- Manage relationships with external partners and suppliers Your profile
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an IT-related field
- Deep work experience in a global consumer care environment
- Ideally worked in different international locations
- Proven track record of successfully implementing tools to digitize and automate customer service operations
- Customer focused - Skilled with strategic decisions that prioritize the needs of the customer
- Outstanding customer/client focus
- Comfortable with project-based work and able to build professional network
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, ability to take initiative and work with remote teams - Fluent English speaker How does this sound to you?
If you are interested, please send me your application to: email@example.com and you availability for a quick phone call to further discuss the position and next steps!